- What's the difference between Elite and High Performance
Our Elite lineup is our most technically advanced sock line, featuring Targeted Compression where your foot needs it most. Our Anatomical Design (left/right) conforms to your individual foot for unparalleled fit. Comes in 3 cushion weights.
Our High Performance lineup is a more traditional sock line, featuring a power band of lycra designed to contour the individual shape if your foot. Comes in 2 cushion weights.
- Which cushion level should I choose?
- Ultra Light - Super thin and extra breathable
Light Cushion - Cushion comfort without the bulk
Max Cushion - Extra Cushioning for Max Comfort
Cushion - Cushion comfort without the bulk
- How should I care for my Feetures?
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash inside out.
- What kind of Feetures do I have?
Are your current Feetures Right/Left specific? All of our Elite socks are anatomically correct so if they have an R and an L on the toe they are Elite.
High Performance socks and our Everyday Hidden are not anatomically correct.
Once you establish if they are right/left specific its simply a matter of determining the cushion and fabric.
- What size should I order?
- Feetures socks begin with a technical advantage that provides a unique fit and feel unlike any other sock. Our socks are designed to fit snug in order to help prevent bunching or pinching and reduce the risk of blisters. Please use the sizing chart below as a guide. If you are in between sizes we generally suggest you go up to the bigger size for maximum comfort.
- What is your return policy?
Our socks are designed with a custom-like fit to enable easy movement with fewer blisters, reduce sock slippage, and provide more comfort.
If at anytime you are unsatisfied with our socks we want you to let us know. Picked the wrong size, having a quality issue, or did our product fail to live up to your standards? We’ve designed our returns and exchange process to be as easy as possible so that you can receive the socks that meet your needs and get back to doing the activities that keep you moving.
Please Contact: Hello@Feetures.co.uk to start your return.
Please note, returns will need to be returned at your own expense
- What do I do if I haven't received my product?
- Tracking information is subject to change due to weather or other factors out of our control. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours but feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with anything.